Monday 14 January 2013

pay it forward

Some Facebook friends have been running an idea of sharing hand made crafts by promising to make items for 5 people who then pass it on and on and on so eventually lots of people are receiving and making lovely hand made things for each other. It is a great idea in a world where nothing is for free - the crafter gets the pleasure of creating and the recipient gets a variety of craft gifts but then makes for others.
I have been making for my 5 people - some of them I know personally but most are virtual friends which makes the creating a challenge but also fun.
Here are some of my makes but I'm not saying who they are for because I want it to be a surprise!

a mix of real and shell pearls on a hand made chain


fresh water cultured pearls with a few shell pearls 


all natural pearls on a hand made chain